1. Herb Garden - It's often important to have an herb garden at hand. Many herbs correspond to magical intent. Once they are dry, display them in decorative jars! I will get into that a little later and feature it on its own post!
2. Feng Shui - Decorate and rearrange your kitchen according to Feng Shui. Again, I will have a separate post on this a little later.
3. Color - Paint the walls around your kitchen and dining room with happy, comforting colors. Colors are very important when it comes to our mood. Ask any psychologist. ;)
4. Recipes/Cookbooks - Have on hand or start a binder of your special recipes for eating, cleaning and beauty.
5. Spices/Vinegars/Oils - Try to keep a shelf stocked full of these! These always come in handy whether your cooking up a comforting meal or crafting a sachet of spices infused in oils!
6. Decorations! - Decorate your kitchen so it's comforting and homey while you're in the kitchen stirring up your concoctions! A well decorated kitchen or even home lends for a happy home. :)
7. Create the kitchen Goddess in you! - Pretty yourself up with a beautiful vintage apron, leopard print rubber gloves, a broom with a boa wrapped around it. When you look pretty doing housework, you can't help but to create beautiful energy around you!
Now these are just a few things you can do to create your cozy hearth. It just takes a little creativity, a little whimsy and a lot of love. In coming posts I'll address more of these individually with some fun facts, pictures and, perhaps recipes of my own!