Saturday, February 8, 2014

Snow Water

It's been snowing for days and days and days.  Well, okay, just three so far.  I feel like I'm going crazy and getting cabin fever.    I eat, then craft, then watch a movie, then dote on cats...then start the whole process over again.   Then an idea hit me!    Why not go out and gather some snow to make sacred snow water for spells!    Hmmmm...perhaps a spell to "melt away" something in your life?   I can think of a few things to melt away, like FAT.    So, I've melted some so far and tagged it as such.   :)


Here's to warmer weather tomorrow (oh please, oh please) and thanking the Universe for this little blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful idea! With all the snow we've been getting, I will have to go out and collect some. Keep warm...and blissful.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete